Assistant Marketing Manager
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Initiate marketing plan, generate potential leads and implement projects to expand and increase sales in all customers segment
- Coordinate with Marketing Team, Marketing Communication
- Team and Key accounts Team to build brand positioning and brand awareness via all IMC channels
- Develop/ improve marketing tools i.e. product materials, sales kits, user manual, to support Sales Process
- Ensure all steps of projects and marketing campaigns go well as planned and smooth with great co-ordinate and co-operative from all related teams and departments.
- Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties i.e. Price setting, Sales forecast, Monthly report, and other tasks as assigned Qualifications:
-Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, computer science or a related field. Master’s Degree is a plus
-Minimum 3 years experience in marketing or in related area. -Experienced in Food & Beverage or Horeca Business is a plus.
-Marketing strategic thinking and analytical skills.
-Campaign management and project implementation skills.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. English efficacy is a must.
-Ability to work under pressure and good decision making.
-Ability to work independently or team
Apply to E-mail : email@example.com