- Implementing and enforces all web application development best practices and coding standards of the project and deploy applications.
- Work with the development teams to build a maintainable technology infrastructure including build & testing environment.
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Working closely with web and mobile developers to design and develop product, system specification including test plans.
- Work closely with the PM to understand the business requirement and give advice on how DevOps practice should be designed and implemented.
- These leads should display a high degree of adaptability in order to learn new technologies as needed and successfully manage the daily challenges of a technical environment.
- Conduct well architecture and system performance reviews, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability due to continuously growing number of users and outreach.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing, investigate and solve technical issues.
- Conducts unit, system, integration and functional tests.
- Design, create and maintain the CI/CD pipeline.
- Assign, coach and review the work of software developers senior and junior staff to meet the quality and timeline.
- Advises on training needs for development staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, MIS, computer science orr elated field with direct applicable experience.
4+ years experience as senior web software developer, lead web developer or related.
- Proven experience in programming languages such as C#, .Net is a must.
- Proven experience in SQL and NoSQL such MS SQL, MongDB,
- PostgreSQL, redis or related
- Proven knowledge of software best practices including Lean, Agile, DevOps, CI/CD and container technologies e.g. Gitlab CI, Jenkins,Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing e.g. AWS, Azure.
- Proven knowledge in system monitoring, backup and recovery.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills to motivate team members and know how to efficiently make important decisions.
- Benefit package: