Account Manager (Transportation)
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
– Summarize major requirements and drive the company to put out products and solutions that can meet medium to long term requirements of customers timely, and ensure
continuous growth of the market.
– Have deep insight in Railway/Metro/Monorail vertical key customer and market ICT dynamic trend.
– Seek opportunities, take charge of the operation and management of sales projects, and coordinate and organize effective resources to guarantee the success of the projects and
the manager is targeted for. (Customer relationship building)
– Serve existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule on existing or potential sales.
– End to End organization and tracking project.
– Steer customers’ expectations, improve customer perception, and continuously improve customer satisfaction. (Customer satisfaction management)
– Promote the brand image for the organization and its’ products through various publicity activities. (Brand building)
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visiting reports, weekly sales report, and monthly and annual analyses
– 7+ years ICT selling experience in Railway/Metro/Monorail market. Understand ICT requirement from Railway/Metro/Monorail customers. Specially experience in
MRTA/BTS/BEM customer is preferred.
– Good knowledge of communication industry and IT industry.
– Proven Account Management skills required. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities. Strong experience in managing channel partner
– Strong result-orientation, interpersonal understanding and communication ability and teamwork awareness.
– Technical competence (understand BTN networks, Server&storage,UC&C etc)
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher