Channel Sales Manager (Enterprise Business)
- Job Description
The channel sales manager is responsible for driving sales within a particular channel and to help maximize revenue opportunities with channel partners.
- General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
– Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Channel Director
– Set up systematic approach channel management for General Business customer
– Manage General Business Revenue through Distributor and Tier 2 partner
– Setting up channel partners plan and execute direct to tier 2 partner and through Distributor
– Manage new partner on-boarding process with Distributor
– Manage Channel Readiness Program for Distributor and Tier 2 Partner
– Implementing channel marketing plans set out together with channel marketing team.
– Regularly meeting with Focus Partner and Distributor
– Bi-Weekly reporting on sales revenue through channel partner
– Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of marketing execution program
– Other ad hoc duties as required
- Background of the Channel Sales Manager
– Previous experience of driving channel sales, channel management and relationship.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
– Strong personal network within the industry.
– Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
– Professional sales training would be an advantage
- Candidate Requirement:
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business or Technical or related field or equivalent experience.
– Five years of ICT Technology related job
– Sales and Partner Management Skills
– Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
– Good presentation skill
– Able to communicate in English well
– Business Acumen.
– Problem Solving/Analysis.
– Results Driven.
– Strategic Thinking
– Able to handle stress situation and can manage irate customer with reasonable approach.