IT Solution Manager (Enterprise Business)
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve assigned sales quota.
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Working in partnership with our territory channel sales team to market and promote IT products in conjunction with our key channel sales activities.
• Preparing enablement plans and training for our IT channels, including server & storage product.
• Analyzing potential partner for the IT product
• Ownership of technical engagement, responding to RFPs, and achieving ultimate success around specific technical projects.
• Specifying channel market requirements for current and future server & storage products by conducting market research.
• Support channel sales sector, including management of product roll-out programs and coordination of culinary and technical programs.
• Thai nationality only
• At least bachelor degree in telecommunication engineering or related field
• At least 5 year work experience in IT SI or related vendors
• Good knowledge in server and storage product
• Good knowledge in IT channel program
• Excellent intercultural communication, coordination, presentation and reporting skills.
• Knowledge of cloud will be an advantage
• Good communication and presentation skill in both Thai and English
• Positive attitude and able to work under challenging assignments, good handle with pressure
• Level of job position will be judged according to work experience and qualification
• Build up partner technical relationship for marketing promotion and driving sales target