Regional Project Manager
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Will be responsible for overall project management end to end in a defined region.
• Setup project organization chart, responsibility, communication matrix with communication plan with customer.
• To arrange project kick-off meeting, determine the scope of work, preparation project schedule, and ensure implementation as per project plan.
• Communication with customer for monthly target, achievement, GAP analysis, and next action plan.
• Sub-con management.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer, Electrical & Electronics, Telecom, or related field from any reputed institute.
• Good professional history of not less than 3-5 years project management experience in the field of Telecommunication will be preferable, especially in transmission/FTTx field.
• Proper knowledge in MS OFFICE, MS Project etc.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, proven managerial capacity, customer & contractor handling capability, ability to work well under pressure, dynamic & self motivational.
• Sufficient knowledge about quality of construction material, quality control, quantity analysis.
• Excellent written and oral communication skill in English.
• Thai-citizen only