Service Solution Manager
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
• All work below should be completed independently.
• To collect and analyze customer’s service requirements, and make service proposal, build cost calculation methodology and provide final service price.
• To analyze customer’s service requirements from RFQ, be responsible for tailoring engineering service, maintenance service, training service, spare part service, managed service and other professional service, and guarantee the request of project implementation schemes are reasonable and applicable to the company.
• Can successfully negotiate service commercial offer, to try to meet customer’s request and reach profitability target by contract sign-off.
• Support customer relationship for key service customers and customer satisfaction investigation, and implement presales activities like project meeting, workshops, clarifications, bidding support with customer’s operational to promote service sales.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in telecommunication field or equivalent.
• At least 5 years work experience in major vendors in IT or CT, with at least two years of service sales and service solution.
• Be familiar with at least two (2) kinds of telecommunication products, including:
o Fixed network: DSLAM, FTTx;
o Transmission: SDH, PTN, Microwave, DWDM;
o Core network: PS, CS, IMS, HLR, STP;
o Datacom: High/Medium/Low level Router and Switch;
o IT: clouding computing, server, storage;
o Knowledge in Radio network: GSM, UMTS, LTE
• Successful work experience in Optimization/Telecom Rollout/Maintenance is preferred.
• Fluent in Thai & English language (both written and oral), Chinese speaking is preferred
• Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
• Ability to work with customers, internal business unit organizations and third party vendors.