Mon – Sat
– Provide level support and talking with user to determine problems.
– Participate of information and operating support systems.
– Install, configure, test, and maintain operating system, application software and system management tools.
– Strong basic knowledge of computer networking skills: TCP/IP, Switching, Routing, Security Policy
– Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
– Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in.
Not over 35 years
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Computer or related fields
** Experience 1-3 years **
• Experience in basic network configuration
• Experience in Window server
• Good command of spoken and written English • Proactive thinking with a “can do” attitude • Strong problem solving. Service mind, and able to under pressure • Good interpersonal skill and be able to coordinate with other teams and clients • Strong abilities to analyze and prioritize issues for problem resolution