Partner Alliance Manager
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Cloud Partner Business Manager, you’re the expert. Passionate and support your partner develop the best business competitiveness with CLOUD services’ value proposition in the market, help partner solve their business issues. Being knowledgeable about the unique capabilities of CLOUD’s services/products. While applying CLOUD strategies and offerings, methods and GTM policies, to generate the useful pipelines, sales and fulfil the successful delivery. You are requested to have the further responsibilities:
• Sales and target driven, meet and exceed sales target.
• Operates as Cloud expert and sales lead in the areas of IAAS, PAAS, SAAS cloud Integration and cloud native technology
• Preferably a hunter and hungry for new business successes, new partner onboarding, generating new business and expanding footprint for existing partner
• Leads partner presentations while describing CLOUD’s point of view, services, proposals through a value-driven sales approach.
• Develops and drive the engagement with business partners; Works towards nurturing the existing accounts
• Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
• Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for CLOUD to deliver values to customer
• Lead client negotiations, propose solutions to CXOs, and Evaluation Committees acting as the single point of client contact for all deal-progression activities. Maintain executive level interaction with strategic alliances, industry influencers, and key Company stakeholders.
• Manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
• Keeping abreast and insight of competition, competitive issues and products.
• Collaborates with and acts as a liaison between external partners and internal sales organizations development including but not limited to internal sales, pre-sales and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
• The candidate must have the ability to develop pursuit strategies and support new business opportunities, which include defining/qualifying sales opportunities, determining engagement scope and cost projections, formulating potential cloud solutions based on client requirement.
• Candidate must demonstrate the use of proven leadership and consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities and compelling value propositions.
• Thai nationality only
• At least 3 -4 years business development or technical sales experience in developing ICT technologies, cloud native solution
• B.S. degree. MBA is a plus
• Direct sales experiences with account or partner sales approach will be a plus.
• The candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken English, Mandarin is a plus
• Knowledge in IT trends， with historical Public Cloud selling skills, working with Cloud provider before (AWS, Azure etc)
• Knowledge in open source technology landscape, Infra as a services and cloud native knowledge
• Hungry and passionate seller